The 7 Crucial Facts That You Need to Know After Being Injured in a WV Car Accident
Recently been in an accident in West Virginia? Then you probably have quickly learned three things:
1. Insurance adjusters just want to rush you to a quick and cheap settlement.
2. Forms, forms, and more forms will be thrown at you to fill out and sign.
3. You may not need a lawyer, but how do you know if you do and how does one help?
Avoid the traps of an accident claim and you may have a shot at winning!
This book answers question like:
- What should you do after a car wreck?
- Should you give a recorded statement to the insurance company?
- How are your medical bills getting paid?
- Do you have a case?
- What is your case worth?
- Do you need a lawyer?
All of this information is absolutely free if you have been in a car accident in West Virginia.
Since being in your accident, you have likely been overwhelmed with advice from insurance companies, neighbors, friends, and family. This book was created to ensure that you have the best information available to you about your accident claim.