Who can file a wrongful death claim in West Virginia?

Parents, spouses and children are typically able to file a wrongful death action in West Virginia, though minors may need a guardian to do so.  There may be instances in which a grandparent or step parent can bring a wrongful death action as well, so it is best to contact an experienced wrongful death attorney if you feel you may have a claim.

The Miley Legal Group offers free initial consultations to help you understand what constitutes a wrongful death claim and to determine if you have a potential case.

Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys.