Your Bridgeport Injury Lawyer Can Help Prove Liability
Considering there can be an array of reasons that caused or led up to your hunting accident in West Virginia, there may be more than one liable party to file a claim against:
- another shooter;
- the landlord of the hunting site;
- a manufacturer of equipment;
- an importer of equipment;
- the designer of equipment;
- an engineer of equipment;
- a retail store where you bought your equipment; and
- the person or company responsible for mislabeling equipment.
By having an attorney represent your case, you have a better chance of pursing a claim against all parties liable for your injuries.
How a Bridgeport Injury Lawyer Evaluates Your Case
Your lawyer can successfully evaluate your case by taking into consideration key factors of your accident such as the following:
- where it happened;
- what was being hunted;
- what type of weapon was being used;
- how it happened;
- who caused it; and
- the severity of your injuries and damages you have sustained.
Injuries from a hunting accident in West Virginia usually have a second party involved that may be identified as at fault. Most hunting accidents are caused by accidental shooting and tree stands, therefore, it would be wise to contact an attorney to see if you have a claim worth pursuing.
Contact a Bridgeport Injury Lawyer
Be careful this hunting season because it can lead to potentially serious or fatal accidents. If you have been harmed because of somebody else's negligence, don't hesitate to seek justice. The Miley Legal Group will work with you to fight for the compensation you deserve and help you to move on with your life. Contact us today for a FREE consultation - 304-326-1800.