The more complex or complicated the accident was, the more likely you are going to need a Clarksburg personal injury attorney to help you negotiate with the insurance companies, or, if necessary, take your case to court.
When Won't I Need a Clarksburg Personal Injury Attorney?
You are unlikely to need a Clarksburg personal injury attorney when:
- Your car only has minor damage;
- No one was injured in the accident; and/or
- Any injuries that occurred are minor.
When Will I Need a Clarksburg Personal Injury Attorney?
You may need a personal injury attorney if:
- There were more than two parties involved in the accident;
- You were seriously injured;
- Your injuries are long-term or permanent;
- You think that you are being pressured by an insurance adjuster into an unfair settlement;
- There is any question as to who was at fault in causing the accident; and/or
- You have incurred substantial medical bills related to your accident.
Only you can make the decision as to whether you need legal representation. Remember that an ethical, qualified Clarksburg personal injury attorney will offer you a no-obligation consultation to discuss the merits of your case. A reputable personal injury attorney will also give you their opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of your case after reviewing your story and evidence.
Contacting a Clarksburg Personal Injury Attorney
Unfortunately, car accidents are a regular occurrence on West Virginia roadways such as I-79, I-77, Route 50, Route 33, and I-68. In fact, our state averages over 40,000 car crashes, over 400 deaths, and over 11,000 serious injuries each year. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a West Virginia car accident, order a FREE copy of our consumer guide, The 7 Biggest Mistakes that Can Wreck Your West Virginia Car Accident Claim then contact a Clarksburg personal injury attorney at The Miley Legal Group for a FREE consultation - 304-326-1800