Injured by a Dangerous Product? Fight Back With Help From a West Virginia Defective Product Attorney
When you buy your child a toy or purchase a car, outdoor equipment or appliance for your own use, the last thing you expect is to suffer a serious injury because of a product defect
. Sadly, many people in West Virginia and across the United States are hurt, maimed or killed every year because of poorly designed or badly manufactured products
When you or someone you love is hurt by a defective product, you want answers. You want justice. Should you talk to a West Virginia defective product attorney
? Absolutely. You may need money to pay for medical bills
, property damage
, hospital and doctor fees
, lost income
and more - and it is unlikely that the negligent product manufacturer is going to help you get back on your feet out of the goodness of their heart. Standing up for victims of defective products
At The Miley Legal Group, we have helped men and women just like you cope with the aftermath of injury or wrongful death
resulting from poorly designed or manufactured products. We fight hard for accident victimsbecause you need somebody in your corner
, somebody to stand up to the big businesses and insurance companies that only care about themselves and put profits over people. Don't lose your case before it begins!
Hurt in an accident because of a defective product? You need this book.
Please order our FREE
accident victim book "7 Fatal Mistakes that will Wreck your West Virginia Accident Case
". We don't want you to make a simple mistake that could ruin your case! Victims want to know: "Do I have a case?"
After being hurt by a defective product, you probably want to know if you have a case. This is a common concern, and we can answer that question for you. All you need to do is contact The Miley Legal Group
to set up a free consultation to discuss the problems that you have experienced because of a defective product.
First, we will investigate to see if you have a case
. Some of the questions we try to answer include:
- Was the product subject to a recall?
- Were any modifications made to later versions of the product (which would indicate that the manufacturer knew there was a problem with the original)?
- Have any other cases been filed against the manufacturer?
- Does the manufacturer or distributor admit that there is a problem with the product?
- Is the manufacturer or distributor willing to provide compensation or are they going to put up a fight?
- Do experts with specialized knowledge about the product believe there is a solid case against the manufacturer?
Next, we sit down with you to discuss our findings
. Do you have a case? What kind of compensation can you realistically expect? How much time might it take to see resolution in the case? What are some issues or roadblocks we might encounter?
Because we do so much homework up-front, we are able to give you a detailed, thorough understanding of your case
. This means that you can make an educated decision about whether or not to move forward, so we don't waste your time.
You have nothing to lose. Please pick up the phone or fill out our online contact form
to get in touch with an experienced lawyer at the Clarksburg-based Miley Legal Group
Blog for Defective Products
Library for Defective Products:
- Defective Products: Severe Shock or Electrocution from a Consumer Product
Severe shock or electrocution by a consumer product may warrant a defective product lawsuit. Injuries may include burns, internal damage and neurological damage.
- Improper Product Safety Warnings on Product That Causes Injury
Improper product safety warnings resulting in injury could lead to compensation through a lawsuit. Labels should warn of choking hazards, hazardous material and more.
- Sutton Injury Lawyers Shares Details on Filing a Product Liability Claim for a Fuel-Fed Fire (Part B)
Call a Sutton injury lawyer to discuss whether you have grounds for a product liability claim. Fuel-fed fires after accidents may warrant these claims.
- Sutton Injury Lawyers Shares Details on Filing a Product Liability Claim for a Fuel-Fed Fire (Part A)
Seek a Sutton injury lawyer for more information if you were injured in a fuel-fed fire after a collision. You could have grounds for a product liability claim.
- Personal Injury Attorney in Marion County Explains Auto Accidents Due to Manufacturing (Part B)
Auto accidents caused by defects can result in product liability lawsuits. A personal injury attorney in Marion County can determine your rights.
- Personal Injury Attorney in Marion County Explains Auto Accidents Due to Manufacturing (Part A)
Automobile defects can cause auto accidents. Find out the most common defects and when to contact a personal injury attorney in Marion County for help.
- Taylor County Product Liability Attorney Explains Defective Product Claims: When your Seatbelt Fails (Part B)
Did your seatbelt fail during an accident? You could have grounds for a defective product claim. Call a Taylor County product liability attorney at Miley Legal.
- Taylor County Product Liability Attorney Explains Defective Product Claims: When your Seatbelt Fails (Part A)
If your seatbelt failed during an accident, you may have grounds for a defective product claim. Seek a Taylor County product liability attorney at Miley Legal.
- When a Defective Product Injures You in a Harrison County Outdoor Excursion
Be aware of these types of defective product injuries before heading out on your outdoor trip in Harrison County. This can allow you to prepare for the worst.
- Questions to Ask before Hiring a Defective Product Injury Lawyer in West Virginia
Have you recently sustained a serious defective product injury? A defective product lawyer in West Virginia can handle your injury claim: 1-304-326-1800.
- West Virginia Defective Product Claim for Defective Passenger Car Seats
Defective car seats can cause injuries whether or not you’re in a car accident. Seek a West Virginia defective product claim by calling 1-304-931-4088.
- Filing a West Virginia Product Liability Claim Related to Defective Airbags
A West Virginia product liability claim may be filed if you were injured by a defective airbag. Call a Clarksburg defective product lawyer at 1-304-326-1800.
- Top 3 Factors in a Successful West Virginia Defective Product Claim
A successful West Virginia defective product claim requires these 3 things. Contact a defective product lawyer in Clarksburg, West Virginia at 1-304-326-1800.
- West Virginia Defective Product Claims Related To Defective Brakes
If you are pursuing West Virginia defective product claims, contact a Clarksburg product liability attorney for a consultation and advice: 1-304-326-1800.
- West Virginia Defective Product Claims Stemming from Dangerous Children’s Products
West Virginia defective product claims can stem from dangerous children’s products. Contact a Harrison County product liability attorney at 1-304-326-1800.
- West Virginia Injury Claims Relating to Defective Products
Defective products that cause injuries could lead to a West Virginia injury claim. Order our FREE West Virginia defective product guide – 304-326-1800.
- Compensation Through a West Virginia Dangerous Product Claim
Learn more about the compensation you may recover if you were injured by a defective product. Order our FREE West Virginia injury guide – 304-326-1800.
- When Defective Recreational Products Cause Serious Injury in West Virginia
Clarksburg lawyer gives information on product liability and West Virginia injury claims related to defective recreational products - Call (304)326-1800
- Recovering Damages for Funeral Expenses in West Virginia
If you have lost a loved one because of another’s carelessness in West Virginia, you may be able to recover funeral expenses through a West Virginia wrongful death claim. Contact the Clarksburg wrongful death lawyers at The Miley Legal Group to schedule a no-cost consultation – 304- 326-1800.
- When Defective Products Lead to Injury (Part A)
If you’ve been injured from a defective product, you have the right to file a West Virginia product liability claim. If you believe a defective product has caused you or your family harm, contact The Miley Legal Group, or to schedule a no-cost consultation, call 304- 326-1800.
Frequent Questions for Defective Products:
Videos about Defective Products: