This calculator can help you determine an estimated settlement amount based on numbers you provide and historical claim awards from an insurance company for a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, slip & fall or other personal injury.
This is not a guarantee on what you will receive, but a tool to provide a general idea of what a case may be worth.
*Enter whole numbers.
2. Property Damage ($) Enter damages to property in an accident, including auto damage. (Not all injury claims will include property damage.)
3. Lost Earnings ($) If work was missed due to injuries, place the total of lost income. (Include the cost of any paid vacations days used as a reuslt of you injuries.)
4. Future Lost Income If ongoing treatment will cost additional work time, enter that amount here.
5. Estimated Future Medical Expenses If ongoing treatment is necessary, enter estimated cost here.
6. Multiplier for General Damages A number between 2-5 based on a number of factors like extent of injury, long term damages, etc... Most victims assume their multiplier is a 4 or 5, while insurance adjusters shoot for a multiplier of 2 or 3.
Settlement Value Estimates
Economic Damages Damages calculated that you should expect reimbursement for, including medical bills, lost income, property damage and other out of pocket expenses. (A $1,000 is added for inconvenience.)
Non-Economic Damages (Pain and Suffering) A more subjective figure based on the a number of factors, but calculated based on the multiplier you choose.
Get your FREE Case Evaluation Now!
We have staff standing by to review your case.
Call (304)326-1800 and share your numbers!