Collecting Damages Through a West Virginia Truck Accident Claim
Some of the types of damages that may be available after your accident with a truck include:
- current and future medical expenses (hospital, surgery, physical therapy, medication, counseling, etc.);
- current and future lost wages (or earning potential if you’re not able to return to work);
- permanent disability benefits;
- disfigurement benefits;
- pain and suffering;
- mental anguish;
- punitive damages;
- loss of quality of life; and
- any other expenses/losses related to your truck accident.
Ensuring that the full value of your claim is taken into consideration is best done with strong legal representation. You want to ensure that all losses—whether they’re financial, emotional or physical—are taken into account.
A law firm that handles truck accident claims understands the type of evidence that will be helpful to your case and can help in collecting it. Attorneys can assist you with complicated paperwork and any other aspect of what can be a time-consuming claims process.
Contact a Clarksburg Injury Law Firm
The Miley Legal Group will work with you to fight for the compensation you deserve and help you to move on with your life. Contact us today to schedule a no-cost consultation – 1-304-326-1800.