Here are some safety tips that can help prevent a dog bite attack in West Virginia:
- never run from a dog;
- never make a lot of noise around a dog (yell and scream);
- don't approach dogs that you are not familiar with;
- if a strange dog approaches you, remain as still as you can;
- avoid eye contact with the dog;
- if a dog knocks you down, roll into a ball and lie still;
- if you see a stray dog or any dog displaying aggressive or unusual behavior, report it; and
- never bother a dog that is eating, sleeping or has puppies.
While these safety tips can help, you may still find yourself the victim of a dog bite attack in West Virginia. If so, you may have the right to receive compensation for your bodily and emotional injuries.
A Bridgeport dog bite lawyer will take the time to discuss your case with you and determine if you have a valid claim worth pursuing. A Bridgeport dog bite lawyer will also help collect all of the evidence that will help build a solid case.
Contact a Bridgeport Dog Bite Lawyer
The Miley Legal Group will work with you to fight for the compensation you deserve and help you to move on with your life. Contact us today to schedule a no-cost consultation - 304-326-1800