Medical Aid for Gunshot Wounds
If you find yourself with a hunting accident on your hands during a hunting outing there are steps you should take immediately to help the victim including:
- inspect the wound and look for the exit wound;
- remove the clothing around the affected area;
- cover the wound with gauze or other bandage;
- apply pressure to control bleeding;
- if possible elevate the limb with the wound; and
- call 911 immediately.
If you or a loved one was injured in a West Virginia accident you should contact a lawyer in Clarksburg to learn about how to file a personal injury claim to pick up compensation for your medical bills and emotional distress after a hunting accident.
Contact a West Virginia Accident Attorney
Recreation opportunities abound in West Virginia, but hunting accidents can lead to potentially serious or fatal accidents. If you have been harmed because of somebody else’s negligence, don’t hesitate to seek justice. The Miley Legal Group will work with you to fight for the compensation you deserve and help you to move on with your life. Contact us today for a FREE consultation – 304-326-1800.