- If more than one person uses a vehicle, adjust the headrest for each driver;
- Make sure the headrest is locked down when driving to avoid movement or coming loose in an accident;
- Be sure to adjust your seat so that the steering wheel hits at the wrists when the arms are fully extended;
- In older cars that may not have a headrest or is missing one, have them installed; and
- Always wear your seat belt and drive sitting upright.
Contact a West Virginia Car Accident Attorney
Unfortunately, car accidents are a regular occurrence on Clarksburg roadways such as I-79, I-77, Route 50, Route 33 and I-68. In fact, our state averages more than 40,000 car crashes, 400 deaths and 11,000 serious injuries each year. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a Clarksburg car accident, order a FREE copy of our consumer guide, The 7 Biggest Mistakes that Can Wreck Your West Virginia Car Accident Claim then contact the Clarksburg personal injury attorneys at The Miley Legal Group for a FREE consultation – 1-304-326-1800.