5 Safety Tips When Using a Space Heater
- Always turn off your space heater when you leave home;
- Keep your space heater away from any combustible materials;
- Always place your space heater on a flat, level surface;
- Periodically exam the space heater’s cord for signs of damaged insulation or fraying; and
- Don’t use an extension cord to plug in your space heater.
Perhaps the top safety feature you should look for when searching for a space heater is an automatic switch off. This switch will automatically turn off your space heater if it gets too hot or is knocked over.
Space heaters are an affordable way to warm up a room. Just be sure to take the proper precautions before buying or using your space heater.
Contact a Defective Product Lawyer in West Virginia
If you have sustained a serious injury due to a defective product, you need a skilled personal injury lawyer on your side. When unsafe products cause injuries, the results could be life-changing.
Although there will be a lot of questions and important decisions to make during this time, choosing the right legal representation can help you make the most informed decisions possible while you seek compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses.
The Miley Legal Group in Clarksburg will work with you to fight for the compensation you deserve and help you to move on with your life. Contact us today for a FREE consultation – 1-304-326-1800.